December 5, 2012
Living with someone who struggles with sexual addiction and sexually compulsive behaviors is emotionally taxing and can lead to feelings of helplessness, hopelessness, anger, sadness, and self-doubt. It is possible to find healing, peace, and personal recovery despite your partner's addiction! At Cedar Point Counseling our qualified staff will help you learn and apply skills that will lead to a greater sense of self confidence and inner peace including these essential skills for recovery.
- Set boundaries and practice self-care
- Become educated about Pornography / Sexual Addiction.
- Seek connection and support
- Work with a qualified sexual addiction counselor.
- Actively participate in a 12-Step program.